Monday 16 April 2012

A whole Lotta Love


Used with permission from Red Pepper Quilts




I have to share my love for all things Lotta Jansdotter, I only discovered Lotta because of Rita at Red Peppers Quilts post on her WIP and I fell in love immediately.


 I can't say what it is exactly, but this fabric line just resonates with me the colours the natural lines and the calmness of it. 


Immediately I started searching for Lotta's Echo fabric line at the online fabric stores I knew of and found out very quickly that this is a fabric line that is very popular and I had come very late to the party (I've only been reading blogs since January this year).





Lucky me I found the whole collection, I did have to order it through 3 different fabric stores though.

Contemporary Cloth still has a large selection as does Old Country Store Fabrics and The Fabricologist.


A kind of panic takes hold of me when I think about not getting the entire collection, it's very strange, all I can say is it must be love.  Then imagine how fast my heart was racing when I saw the update from Hawthornethreads about Lotta's new line Bella coming out in August.  I raced to Lotta's ledger and found what I was looking for .
jansdotter.com
jansdotter.com






















Another beautiful fabric line full of gorgeous colours and designs which will blend so well with Echo.  I'm already waiting for this to become available!!
If you want to see more of Lotta's echo line and the amazing things that are being made with it, check out Lotta Love for Lotta Jansdotter Designs

I hope your day is just Bella!!

Natski

XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment